What Size Mirror For 72 Inch Vanity? Let’s Find Out!
We may earn affiliate fees for purchases using our links (at no additional cost to you).
The bathroom vanity mirror is one of the very wonderful examples of home improvement expenditures that tend to go collectively.
Choosing the finest mirror for your room might be difficult at times. And if you have a 72-inch mirror then it is a matter of fact what size mirror you will need for that.
What Size Mirror Do I Need For 72-Inch Vanity?
You will need a 66 to 68 inch bathroom vanity mirror for a 72-inch vanity. There should be 2 to 3 inches on either side of the mirror afterward.
A vanity mirror should be a few inches smaller than the sink surface on your vanity.
Here a table is given about the sizes for a 72-inch mirror.
|Mirror Size||Width||Recommended Mirror|
|Small||64-66 inch||TETOTE LED Backlit Vanity Mirror with Light,Anti-Fog,Dimmable|
|Average||66-68 inch||Krugg Lighted Vanity Mirror Includes Dimmer & Defogger|
|Large||68-70 inch||DECORAPORT LED Mirror with Lights with Touch Button Dimmable Anti-Fog|
How Tall Should A Mirror For 72 Inch Vanity?
The height is very important for a vanity mirror. Make sure the mirror is tall enough to not cut off your head when you view it.
This may be fixed by placing the mirror slightly over the vanity. The height should be 2-3 inches more than the width of a mirror of the vanity.
So for a 72-inch vanity, you will need a 68-76 inch tall mirror. You can also adjust the full-length mirror to reflect your entire body.
>> What is the ideal size mirror for double vanity?
How To Choose The Best Size Mirror For 72-Inch Vanity?
For aesthetic value, no vanity is complete without a mirror.
The mirror is one of the highest priorities we glance at before heading out, and it plays an important role in everyday grooming chores such as brushing, applying makeup and fixing our hair.
Choosing the perfect mirror for your requirements is a skill in and of itself. Here’s a simple guide to help you pick the perfect bathroom mirror.
Mirrors are available in a variety of forms, textures, and shapes.
Traditional you may choose a rectangular or oval table in a design that complements the rest of the space.
Mirrors may be trimmed or built-in to fit properly into the area, and the same molding or surrounding tile can be used to create a personalized design.
Modern homeowners are likely to choose the square shape for something elegant and basic and innovative technology as well as innovative technology like built-in lighting.
To add excitement and whimsy to their makeover, artistic people could select a quirky color or intricate form.
>> What size mirror for 24 inch vanity cabinet?
Framed Or Frameless
A framed mirror is good and the frame can protect the mirror from damaging its surface area.
On the other hand, If you don’t want a large border surrounding your reflection, frameless mirrors are a stylish choice.
Your key concern will be that whatever form or size you pick is compatible with the available space above your vanity.
Space Between Mirror And Vanity
There should be 1.2-1.5 inches of space between the mirror and the wall. The mirror should be centered immediately over the sink.
When placing the mirror over the vanity, remember to note down the height of the wall where the mirror will be hung.
The mirror should, on average, be several inches smaller than the vanity or sink space.
Some individuals prefer mirrors that reach all the way to the vanity’s border. But it must not surpass the vanity’s width.
>> What mirror size for pedestal sink?
Adjustment or placement of the mirror is very important over vanity in your house, especially in the bathroom or dressing room.
The size of the mirror you choose should match the size of your bathroom and the location of the bathroom fitted.
This is necessary to ensure that the mirror reflects as much natural lighting for a more pleasing aesthetic impression.
The mirror should be positioned opposite the window to optimize natural light, particularly if the bathroom window is large enough.
The mirror should be positioned opposite the window to optimize natural light, especially if the bathroom window is large enough.
If you don’t have a window, choosing the proper lighting is a matter of fact, too much light can generate glare, while too little will force you to squint to see your own face.
Another key consideration is the bathroom’s color palette. Because it constantly reflects favorable light, white is the easiest color to deal with.
If you select a hue, keep in mind that it will impact how you seem in the mirror, so make sure it’s one you like.
Best Mirror For 72-Inches Vanity
1. TETOTE 60 x 36 Inch LED Backlit Bathroom Vanity Mirror with Light
- ✨【CRI90+ Dimmable Backlit】-Brightness can be adjusted from Daylight to Super bright,CRI 90+ rendering Backlit perfectly for makeup or selfie.The SMART MEMORY always kept the best setting.
- ✨【Anti-Fog】-The anti-fog can be separately control.Turn on before bath always kept the fog away.
- ✨【Perfect bathroom mirror】-U.S Design Environmental Friendly,Copper free HQ Silver coating glass with IP54 waterproof LED ensures 100% safety in wet bathroom.
- ✨【Reliable packing & Easy installation】-TETOTE mirror is secured by reinforce foam box with extra protection.Plug and screws included.Installed with plug or hardwired,horizontal or vertical all by your choice.
- ✨【100% Customer satisfaction】-We value our customer and commit customer service will be respond within 24 hours.100% broken/chipped mirror on arrival replacement or refund guarantee.
2. Krugg Large 66 Inch X 36 Inch LED Bathroom Mirror
- ✅LED FRONTLIT MIRROR: The Lighted Vanity mirror features LED light that creates bright yet energy-efficient illumination. Our long-lasting LED provides 50,000 hours of use.
- ✅WALL MOUNT BATHROOM MIRROR: The LED bathroom mirror can be installed on the walls horizontally as well as vertically. The dimensions of this vanity mirror are 66″ x 36″.
- ✅DEFOGGING FEATURE: The vanity mirror features an innovative defogger pad behind the mirror that keeps the mirror free from condensation and keeps it clear.
- ✅ON/OFF SENSOR DIMMER: The LED bathroom mirror allows easy control of light levels for the perfect light. Dimming the light saves up to 98 percent of energy.
- ✅PERFECT COLOR RENDERING: Krugg Mirrors only use lights with a CRI of 90 or higher, which are perfect at color rendering and make it suitable for make-up.
3. DECORAPORT LED Bathroom Mirror with Lights
- FAST DELIVERY, Ship out your order in 48 hours from our local warehouse, delivery to your address in 5-10 days. EASY TO INSTALL笆ｺHorizontally–bathroom vanity mirror, Vertically—Full length mirror, Supports horizontal and vertical suspension according to need
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY► UL certified LED stripe 5050, 14W/M, CRI>90; Color Temperature 5500-6000K, Brightness guaranteed ! Copper free & Environmental friendly silver mirror, no oxidation spots in the lifetime, comfortable visual lighting, no flicker, no UV, LED lifetime 45 Years.
- DIMMABLE TOUCH CONTROL► Simply touch the button for 3 seconds to change brightness from 10% to 100%, designed with natural and soft lights. The high definition glass is more clear，Harsh overhead and side shadows are eliminated for perfect makeup application or an amazing shaving experience.
- ANTI-FOGGING AND WATERPROOF笆ｺ The anti-fog is separately controlled by a touch button, turn on and off the anti-fog according to your needs, safe and energy saving; IP>44 Rate Waterproof to ensure safe lighting in wet bathroom environments.
- WARRANTY► 2 YEARS MANUFACTURER WARRANTY against any material & manufacturing defects, In case you receive a damaged or defective item, please Contact Us for a replacement or refund
FAQs About the Right Size Mirror For 72-Inches Vanity
Can I use a double mirror for a 72-inches vanity?
Ans: Yes you can place a double mirror over a 72-inch vanity. To bring balance to the area, you may also use two mirrors to add extra emphasis to a long single 72-inch vanity without reflecting the entire wall.
The standard distance between the vanity sink and the bottom of the mirror is 5-10 inches.
Is a mirror for 72-inches vanity expensive?
Ans: As the mirror for 72-inches vanity is large, the price of a mirror is stimulated by its weight and size. Large mirrors occupy a lot of wall space and can be used as a decoration or art piece.
The price is high due to the big size of the mirror. So, if your budget can not reach your goal then you have to consider the design, and quality of the mirror.
Is it possible for a mirror to be bigger than your 72-inch vanity?
Ans: You prefer a huge mirror, and the concept of being confined in by the size of your vanity top doesn’t sit well with you.
You may have as big a bathroom vanity mirror as you like as long as you like the result and it fits in your bathroom.
The Bottom Lines
It’s time to replace the mirror on your bathroom vanity. What matters most is that the mirror is at eye level for anybody who uses it.
So let’s take a look at each of these factors given above and how they could affect the size of your mirror for72-inch vanity.